DEAR WASA RESORT GUEST
With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Pärnu we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia established for our field of activity, we keep up to date with the information and help visitors to comply with the virus prevention rules on site. Starting from 1 November 2021, all guests of the Wasa Resort will be asked to bring one of the following proofs to ensure that we can provide a safe visit to the spa and hotel.
- EU digital COVID immunization certificate
- EU digital COVID recovery certificate
* EU digital Covid certificates can be downloaded in PDF format from the digilugu.ee environment.
Children – Children under the age of 12 can stay in dining rooms, spas and attend other activities without testing and COVID-19 certificate. The persons of 12 to 17 years of age should submit a COVID-19 certificate or a certificate of a healthcare provider having performed a PCR test (performed up to 72 hours in advance) or an antigen test (performed up to 48 hours in advance) giving evidence of a negative result in order to participate in the above activities.
The customers without accommodation wishing to visit a restaurant or treatments should also prove their safety.
Our staff has always been vaccinated or tested, so can you.
See you safely in Wasa!
* Wasa Resort reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the instructions of the Government of the Republic.
GOODWILL AGREEMENT TO ENSURE SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
At a service provider who has joined the Goodwill Agreement, you can be sure that:
- The visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients;
- all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
- the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
- there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
- frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
- the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
- people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
- people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
- the service provider participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organized by Enterprise Estonia.