DEAR WASA RESORT GUEST
According to the updated information provided by the Government of the Republic, we would like to specify the restrictions that will apply in Wasa Resort from 8 August.
The following information is meant for all Wasa Resort guests to ensure your safe and comfortable stay at the spa hotel. Starting from 9 August new restrictions will apply to both indoor and outdoor activities and the ones attending the events. This means that the maximum of 50 persons can stay in indoor and outdoor catering establishments and in saunas, spas and swimming pools for public use at the same time without control of certificates.
From 8 August 2021 all guests of Wasa Resort (from 18 years of age) are kindly requested to take one of the following certificates along to ensure the infection control so that we can provide a safe visit to the spa and hotel:
- EU digital COVID immunisation certificate
- EU digital COVID (negative) test certificate (SARS-CoV-2 antigen-RTD test should be performed up to 48 hours before the visit and SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR test should be performed up to 72 hours before the visit)
- EU digital COVID recovery certificate
In the absence of certificate it is possible to test yourself with SARS-CoV-2 antigen rapid test provided by Wasa. Controlled rapid testing is only possible with pre-registration on Mo-Su at 15-18 (select service – controlled self-testing with SARS-CoV-2 antigen test). In case of a negative test result, you can use Wasa services for 48 hours.
*To avoid a false positive result in a rapid test, we recommend testing at the qualified healthcare provider.
Our guests without accommodation, wishing to visit the restaurant, should also pass infection control. The infection control certificate or mask is required when coming to the treatment.
We also do our best to ensure that you can safely relax at Wasa Resort and keep distance with other guests. We have installed the required disinfectants in the visible places of the spa hotel. We clean the contact surfaces frequently and ventilate the rooms as often as possible.
All our employees are either vaccinated or tested, so be you.
See you safely in Wasa!
* Wasa Resort reserves the right to make changes in accordance with the instructions of the Government of the Republic.
GOODWILL AGREEMENT TO ENSURE SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
At a service provider who has joined the Goodwill Agreement, you can be sure that:
- The visitor’s code of conduct and information on the Covid-19 virus prevention activities implemented by the service provider are available for all clients;
- all employees are aware of the guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus and follow them in their daily work;
- the indoor ventilation system is working properly;
- there are enough disinfectants, they are available in places visible to everyone;
- frequently touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- employees and guests are required to wear a mask or alternative personal protective equipment in accordance with applicable national regulations;
- the possibility to maintain the necessary distance both with each other and with the service providers is ensured;
- people with signs of illness are not allowed to be in public places or in the service area;
- people who have come into contact with a client or employee with signs of illness are informed of the exposure without disclosing personal data;
- the service provider participates in COVID-19 prevention webinars organized by Enterprise Estonia.