Terms & conditions of e-shop
Terms & conditions of order
1. Scope and validity of terms and conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions apply to the legal relationships created between the person (hereinafter the Client) and the owner Wasa AS (hereinafter Wasa Resort) of the purchase environment wasahotels.ee/resort/en (hereinafter Wasa Resort e-shop) when purchasing the products and services via Wasa Resort e-shop.
1.2. In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relationships created when purchasing the products via Wasa Resort e-shop are regulated by the legislation effective in the Republic of Estonia.
1.3 Transactions in the e-shop can be carried out by a person with an active legal capacity who is at least 18 years old. The consequences of orders placed by a non-compliant person shall be borne by the person whose bank account or credit card was used for making the payment.
2.1 All prices are in euros and include the value-added tax established in the Republic of Estonia.
3. Placing the order
3.1 Orders can be placed in the Wasa Resort e-shop as a guest.
3.2 The Client selects the desired gift cards from the e-shop and adds them to the shopping basket.
3.3 The Client fills in the data in the cash-desk view and enters the e-mail address to which the gift card with a unique number is sent.
3.4 The Client confirms the shopping basket and pays for the goods in the payment environments provided by the merchant. Before paying the invoice, the Client ensures that the information in the invoice corresponds to the actual request of the Client.
3.5 After payment for the goods, the Client shall click on “Back to the merchant”.
3.6 The merchant e-mails confirmation and receipt of payment to the Client.
4. Paying for the products
4.1 The Client shall pay the entire cost of the selected service for the product purchased via the e-shop. By making the payment, the Client confirms to have read all the terms and conditions and rules made available through the e-shop by the service provider and accepts them.
4.2 Payment of the amount determined in the e-shop shall be made by transfer via the internet bank of Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop, Pocopay, Liisi or as a Visa and MasterCard debit or credit card payment. After making the transfer or card payment, the Client shall click on “Bank to the merchant” for immediate registration of the payment.
5. After making the payment, the purchased gift card will be sent to the Client’s e-mail as a voucher that can be downloaded.
Cancelling the order and refunding the money
6. Cancelling the order and refunding the money
6.1 When purchasing a gift card from the e-shop, a consumer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract within 14 days as of the day of receiving the gift card (when purchasing the gift card from the e-shop, as of the day when Wasa Resort has sent the gift card to the designated e-mail address). It is not possible to withdraw from the transaction if the unique code on the gift card has already been used.
6.2 Electronic gift cards purchased from the e-shop cannot be exchanged for cash or for a gift card of another service.
6.3 The gift cards are valid for 6 months (service-based) and 12 months (amount-based) as of the date of purchase. Upon expiry of the term, the gift card shall become invalid and is not refundable or replaceable.
Confidentiality and processing of personal data
7. The personal data presented upon placing the order and making the purchase in the e-shop (name, family name, company name, address, phone number, email address) are confidential and are processed in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act. Wasa Resort shall not disclose the Client’s personal data to third parties without the Client’s consent.
7.1. Wasa Resort is the chief processor of personal data, Wasa Resort transmits the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to the payment processor Maksekeskus AS.
8. Any disputes between the Client and Wasa Resort arising from ordering and purchasing the products via the e-shop shall be settled by negotiations. If an agreement is not reached, the Client shall be entitled to revert to the Consumer Protection Board or Harju County Court. In resolving disputes and matters not regulated by these terms and conditions, the legislation of the Republic of Estonia shall be taken as a basis.